Translate

jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2023

Let's take a look together? [Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall-Winter 2023]


Yeeep dear Amy!! 
I accepted the challenge and started putting together my favorite Fall - Winter Hop projects posted over the years 

Oh gosh, just when I think I find a favorite I get to the gallery of my old posts.. and there's something else.

And ...You were absolutely right! When I saw the style of my cards and my previous photos, I noticed that there is indeed a big change between them... Wow!!

Below each of my cards linked with their respective post and year ... The fun begins!!!








2016








Thank you dear Amy, for inviting us to take a tour of our own creative history of projects; that your community shares for this delight of theme that is coffee, tea or hot cocoa.

Let's shout together a hip hip hooray for this spectacular event: "Coffee Lovers Blog Hop", which has undoubtedly become a fantastic tradition!!



1 comentario:

  1. oh Patry, I'm so happy that you played along! I LOVED seeing your favorite projects, they're all so fabulous!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por sus comentarios, por su tiempo al escribirlos y por su visita!

01 09 10