Translate

viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

Keep on Dancin'! - Karftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday's Challenge !!!

Hello everyone!!
Welcome to my participation with


The team of
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps invites us to share with them our projects....
Let's me show you:
We hope you can play along!!  As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!  Break out your 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!

They invite us too use them January`s Sketch,

Here my project!! I used the stamp
 "Holly Hip Hop!"


I am so happy with my card!!!!
I think this image is so great for using every time that you want!!!

Remember, you can share your projects just HERE.
Thanks a lot for your visits and sweet comments!!!
Have a nice day!!


4 comentarios:

  1. ¡qué tarjeta más bonita Patri! Le has dado mucha energía a la chica con el coloreado.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Preciosa la tarjeta Patri! Espero que tengas mucha suerte
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awwww how awesome this is!! LOVE how you kept the dancer as the main focus and you really rocked the sketch too! thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie for Wonderful Wednesday!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Awesome card!! Love the way you used the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Challenge! Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por sus comentarios, por su tiempo al escribirlos y por su visita!

01 09 10